September 10th at the Capital Grille,
Las Vegas, NV
Registration: 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM.
Luncheon: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Corporate Presentations: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Networking with Investors and CEOs 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Video shoots with CEOs.
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Cocktail Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- Interview by Jeff Hall publisher of Brentwood News and Westside Today.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.
Watch our most recent promotional video:
Watch SCIF hosting Green Automotive Company at the Pacific Club in Newport Beach, California on November 13, 2013.