June 25th at Morton's Steakhouse,
San Francisco, CA.
12:00 - 12:45 pm: Registration and Networking with CEOs and Investors
12:45 - 1:30 pm: Buffet Luncheon
1:15 - 3:30 pm: Corporate Presentations
3:30 - 5:00 pm: Networking & Reception with CEOs and Investors
June 26th at the Capital Grille, Las Vegas, NV.
Registration: 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM.
Luncheon: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Corporate Presentations: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Networking with Investors and CEOs: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Video shoots with CEOs.
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Cocktail Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- Interview by Jeff Hall publisher of Brentwood News and Westside Today.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.